Friday, March 19, 2010

The move out to Deklien has been interesting. Made and spent a lot of isk. Exams are around the corner and my mining alt can fly hulks and survive a bit by herself. I've started taking an interest in industry and passive forms of isk making.

I had the chance to setup my first POS. Partly financed by the corp and the other half by me. Not the tidiest setup but it works. I'm doing reactions, which I was very excited about. The market changed and the profitability isn't what it once appeared to be. It should help pay the bills at the very least even if it doesn't propel me into the Billionaires club.

PVP seems pointless again. There's just way too much bickering in the 22nd. Sadly something I vigorous participant in. We've lost our direction. We had purpose during faction warfare. Now we're just a wandering through the wilderness not even sure who we are anymore. I know more pilots who are in other corps than the 22nd now.

I'm honestly not sure if the 22nd is where I want to be. Don't get me wrong, the guys in the corp are awesome. Probably some of the best guys in Eve and they're good friends, not something one would expect to find in a video game. Turelus keeps talking about role play and it's something that fascinates me. Just need to find the right role play corp. Hopefully get the guys of the 22nd to come along.

Been through Recruitment Forum. Most of the corp posts there are pathetic. I guess one has to sort through the rubbish to find something good the way we have to do with everything else in life. Let the search continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment