Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yarrbear

I've typed and retyped this blog a few times and my computer keeps fucking me over so this is going to be done with less yarr than the original.

The 22nd formed our own alliance which didn't really work out so we ended up joining OWN Alliance thanks to 2 of our directors, Alphonze and Turelus. So we're living in Deklien now and loving it so far. There's lots of isk to be made but I fail at PVE.

My first loss was my drake. I was ratting in a shiny system in Venal. I fell asleep while ratting (which is something infamous for) and woke up to find my drake pointed by a Tengu. I locked him back fired missiles. That didn't do much and I made my way home in my pod.

The second loss was the ratting Domi I put together after my drake died. Alphonze and I found ourselves at the receiving end of a 10/10 in our journals. Something called "The Maze". We googled it and figured out how to do it. The whole thing is easy except for the last room where you get hit by this horrible citadel em torp. I decided that I would be the one to grab aggro. I tanked up the Domi and I had a Guardian coming in after me. I went in and in a moment of brilliance decided to overheat my hardeners until the Guardian came in. Big mistake. I got in and got hit by some nice lag. Scrambled to turn off my hardeners but they gradually started burning out on me and everything went down the crapper. I called for everyone to get out, but it was too late for Dioxide and Hydraxian who lost a Domi and Tempest respectively.

The conclusion we came to was that while we fumble our way through PVP and tend to win we completely fail at PVE. The only plus is that we're lucky it's not the other way around.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I let you talk me in to using a NH in the Maze :-) You relly do suck at pve :p

    -Oftherocks

    ReplyDelete