Thursday, September 09, 2010

Back to Yarr!

No nothing to do with that lot. I've handed over the top job back to Ax and I'm off to do what I've always wanted to. Pirate. Not just be any kind of pirate, an Angel Cartel pirate. Coz they are the best, they have sweet ships and they're the only pirate faction that doesn't hate me.

I've always been into the idea of doing some light RP and this is the perfect opportunity. So after I spent enough time to make my mind go numb a dozen times over I finally have all my ships moved out. I headed over to Utopia, which is the home systems of the Angel Cartel. Just as I jumped in to system firecrackers went off outside my place. If that isn't a sign that I'm meant to do this I don't know what is.

Picked my logo and now I'm the proud CEO of my very own pirate corp, Angel Raiders [ANGRE] with my HQ in Utopia. My first order of business as a pirate is to work on my sec status. No self respecting pirate can have a sec status of +5.0. So I'm off to Amarr to suicide gank indies with too much loot in them and have my trusty alt scoop the goodies.

Death may be the road to awe.... but now it's all about the Rum and Tears.

Zekk

No comments:

Post a Comment